Mod Reporting Guidelines & Info
- I do NOT list mods as Compatible unless confirmed by the creator (or another trusted modder).
- Do NOT send mod reports through comments or DMs, they will be ignored! Please use the forms in Submit Mod Report.
- Please double check that the status in the list isn’t already the same as the report you’re sending (especially during patch weeks).
- I no longer test every Broken mod report. It’s too tedious and I really don’t have time for it. Things to keep in mind though:
- I will trust the initial broken report and list the mod as Broken ONLY if it’s listed as Unknown AND it’s an acceptable report with detailed info.
- The Broken status for the mod will NOT be removed until confirmed otherwise by the creator OR another modder/someone I trust tests them properly and lets me know. Modders, you can DM or tag me somewhere to let me know if your mod is falsely listed as Broken.
- If the mod you’re reporting as Broken is listed as Updated or Compatible, you will be forwarded to the creator where you can report it to THEM.
If you’re reporting multiple mods as updated from the same creator, you don’t have to send one report for each. Instead, you can enter “Multiple Mods” in the Mod Name box. For the link, you can link to the website for their mods. However, if they made a post that lists all of their updates, that would be preferred.