Mod Reporting Guidelines & Info
General Guidelines (For ALL Reports)
- Do NOT send mod reports through comments or DMs, they will be ignored!
- Please double check that the status in the list isn’t already the same as the report you’re sending (especially during patch weeks).
- Once you submit a mod report, you can check the View Submitted Reports page to see if it gets added to the list or not.
Compatible Mod Report Guidelines
- I do NOT list mods as Compatible unless confirmed by the creator (or another trusted modder).
Broken Mod Report Guidelines
- I will trust the initial broken report and list the mod as Broken ONLY if there’s no status for it AND it’s an acceptable report with detailed info.
- The Broken status for the mod will NOT be removed until confirmed otherwise by the creator OR another modder/someone I trust tests them properly and lets me know.
- Modders, you can DM or tag me somewhere to let me know if your mod is falsely listed as Broken and I will take care of it immediately.
- If the mod you’re reporting as Broken is listed as Updated or Compatible, you will be forwarded to the creator where you can report it to them. The status will not be changed to Broken unless it’s confirmed by the creator (or another trusted tester/modder).
Additional Info for Broken Mod Reports (Please Read Before Continuing)
- Be honest with your answers. Dishonesty will not help anyone, including you.
- Please make sure mods are ENABLED in your game settings.
- Delete your localthumbcache from your Sims 4 folder, then test the mod ALONE with no other mods installed (that are not required for the mod to work). This will ensure that the mod that you’re reporting is the culprit.
MC Command Center/Better Exceptions & Last Exceptions
If you’re reporting MCCC or Better Exceptions as broken due to Last Exceptions, it will NOT be added. BOTH mods only notify you when you get LEs, they don’t cause them. Please take your LE to Sims After Dark or Deaderpool’s Server and they can tell you the cause. If you’re using Better Exceptions, take it to TwistedMexi’s Server.
I already have ALL sliders (created/updated before the Werewolves patch) listed as broken in the Broken/Updated Mods: Werewolves GP Patch post!
Therefore, they will NOT be added to the list until they’re updated, so I don’t need broken reports for them. Once they’re updated, they will be added!