Excluded Mods/Creators + How They Can Be Added Back
Unfortunately, there are some creators that I do not feel comfortable tracking. However, please keep in mind that just because I don’t track them, it doesn’t mean I have beef with them. I have no ill-feelings towards any of them, so please stop spreading that misinformation around. With that being said, I do not track the following:
- Mods that add rape, pedophilia, or bestiality are banned. This includes all mods by CN (ColonolNutty) and mods from other creators that require any of his files. More detailed info on why CN is bad (thank you TurboDriver!).
- Permanently banned, will never be added to the list.
- Creators that steal (or have stolen) other creator’s mods/codes.
- Can be added back if they stop stealing and publicly apologize to those that they stole from. Although trust would have to be built back up before they’re added back.
- Creators that have a pirated game. This is not a moral reason, I don’t care that deeply. Unfortunately, pirated game files aren’t reliable enough to create and maintain mods. They’ve been proven to cause issues.
- Can be added back if it’s proven they no longer pirate.
- Creators that consistently keep their mods/updates behind a permanent (or more than 3 weeks) paywall.
- Creators that consistently put out poor quality mods (always causing LE’s, extremely bad bugs/glitches, etc….even when updated).
- Can be added back when/if they improve.
- Creators that are rude/disrespectful to me.
- Can be added back if I receive a genuine apology.