Maintenance (FINALLY) Complete!
Website Changes Include:
- New Theme which allows you to toggle between light/dark mode (toggle button in the navigation bar)
- Comments are now re-enabled for posts and most pages. I disabled them previously because the theme I had before made them look horrible!
If you run into any funkiness with the website or have any questions, feel free to comment below.
Mod List News
Despite my request not to, people continued to share the direct google sheet link on various platforms including Facebook Groups, Reddit, Discords, and Websites. These are just the places I seen for myself, so it’s quite possible there were others.
Therefore, it will no longer be shared. Granted people took it down when asked, but I shouldn’t have to ask when it was clearly stated on the sheet.
You may wonder “what’s the big deal about sharing the google sheet link?”, these were my issues with it:
- I rarely received credit. Hardly any of the posts I saw even bothered to mention my name with the link they shared.
- It prevented traffic to my website.
- People new to it didn’t read the “Important Info” section that includes info that people need to know before using it. Resulting in more work for me to explain to those that didn’t know to read it.
So, now it’s only available to view as an embed just as I promised. However, there’s two ways you can view the mod list:
- Filtered Views – Allows you to click the tabs to show only Latest Changes/Updates, New, Updated, Compatible, Broken, or Obsolete Mods.
- Sorted Views – Allows you to click the tabs to sort the mods by Mod Name, Creator, or Patch Status. This view does NOT include Obsolete mods from previous patches.
It may even be less confusing for people to use now, since the google sheet itself confused a lot of people.
If you’re one of my patrons, nothing changes for you. Patrons will still have access to the google sheet link for each patch just as before.
Word is there’s going to be a patch tomorrow, so prepare yourselves! It’s unknown if it’s the infant update or not. I believe this one is just bug fixes and the infant update will come later, but that’s just my opinion.
Heads up though, I may be slower than usual updating the mod list this week. I tested positive for Covid a few days ago, and my symptoms were worse today. Thankfully, I’m fully vaccinated/boosted though. This is the 2nd time I got Covid (first time was the end of 2020 before the vaccines). So, please bear with me this week!
Scarlet u rock ily <3
Thank you Meg, you rock too! ily too 🤗
I’m so very sorry you are sick with covid. I too had it in 2020 and got it again recently in sept 2022 despite vaccines and two boosters. You do amazing work and make life easier for all players with your amazing spreadsheets/updates and may other mods. I’m so sorry that you have felt taken advantage of because that really stinks. Feel better soon.
Thank you for your excellent work and for your thoroughness! I have many mods. It would take a long time for me to go to each creator’s site to look for updates. I wish you a speedy recovery!
Honestly, thank you so much for all of your hard work. It’s essential I check up on your lists and I don’t know how I would play without them! Much love!
Sad for the same reason, but happy to be one of your patrons. I simply could not use the number of mods I do without your list. It is a lifesaver to me. Additionally, I learn about so many great other mods at the same time! I deeply appreciate this service and you absolutely should receive the credit (at a minimum) you deserve for providing it. I appreciate you! I hope you recover from this round of Covid quickly!
Thank you very much! And thank you for your support, much appreciated!
I’m sorry so many people abused your simply stated rules, thereby disrespecting you and all the effort put into these invaluable updates. I wish I could be a Patreon for you and several others. I did want to say thank you and you are very much appreciated! I hope you feel better soon and that the vaccines/boosters significantly reduce symptoms and their length!
It’s ok, no worries! You’re welcome and thank you for the well wishes 🙂