List edits for November 5th-7th are now complete! Mod changes include:
❌Broken mods to remove from Sacrificial.
⬆️Updates from adeepindigo, Andirz, Bienchen, BosseladyTV, Carl, KawaiiStacie, PolarBearSims, Simmiller, and more!
✅Confirmed compatibility from adeepindigo, KawaiiStacie, and SayHeyyyMsZoey.
🆕New mods from adeepindigo, Balkanika, baniduhaine, Cepzid With Hakrabr, Icemunmun, and LittleMsSam.
For links to these mods and to see the rest of today’s changes, click the VIEW TODAY’S CHANGELOG button below (sorted by mod name)⤵️
Additional Updates (for Mods/CC not tracked)
- Loading Screen Replacements by 20th Century Plumbob
⚠️ The above changelog is only viewable until I start editing the list again (usually within 12-24 hours). To view ALL mods, click the VIEW ALL MODS button below! ⚠️
Broken Mod Status Info
For some reason I have to continue clarifying this in numerous places, so I’ve added this to the main Mod List page as well….
I don’t set mods to broken for the hell of it or for fun. Mods get listed as broken for one (or more) of the following reasons:
- Causes LastExceptions – Any mod that causes replicable LastExceptions. Some creators may claim the LE’s that their mod causes is harmless, and in some cases they may be correct. However, I’m not sorting through which ones may be safe and which ones aren’t.
- Includes Numerous Bugs/Glitches – Any mod that contains an excessive amount of bugs/glitches. However, if it’s just a few harmless bugs and/or known issues they will not be listed as broken.
- Breaks (Vanilla) Game Features – Any mod that unintentionally breaks game features.
- Not Working as Intended – Any mod that doesn’t do what it’s described to do.
- Confirmed Broken by the Creator.
Additionally, I test pretty much ALL mods that get reported as broken myself before actually listing them as broken (with the exception of the ones confirmed by creator). I do all my testing on a new save with only Better Exceptions, Tuning Error Notifier, and XML Injector (since most mods require it) installed. If I can replicate what the broken mod report says, I set it to broken. If not, I leave the status as is.
Also, keep in mind sometimes even if a mod appears to be working, it doesn’t always mean it is (which is why I only accept compatible reports from creators). I’m a modder myself, so I know what to look for and how to check for broken mods even without testing.